Limit for paper submissions – up to two papers per participant – personally or as co-author.
- Extent of paper: max 8 pages (А4) in length, including figures, tables and bibliography.
- Margin: 2,5 cm from all sides.
- Pages should not contain page numbers or footnotes.
STRUCTURE OF PAPER:
- Title: not exceeding 100 characters
- Name of Author(s): First and last name of the Author/Authors
- Author(s) Affiliation: Full name of organization not abbreviation
- Abstract:The abstract is a mandatory element that should summarize the contents of the paper and should contain 80 – 100 words
- Keywords: at least three and maximum five keywords in Alphabetical Order. Keywords should be separated by semicolons. The first letter of each keyword should be capitalized
- JEL code: available on http://www.aeaweb.org/journal/jel_class_system.html
- Introduction: it should state the objectives of the research and the relevance of the scientific problem; it should review the condition of the issue and review references; it should also give the theoretical framework of the research, lead to research questions and hypotheses.
- Chapters: text, tables, figures, formulae with references, data source references. This part may be divided into balanced sub-parts.
- Tables: Tables inserted in the text should be black and white and editable (tables have to be formatted as a text, not as picture). Tables should be quoted in the text. Tables in the paper shall be given in Arabic numerals. The word ‘Table’ and number are placed at the right margin. The table’s title is centered in a new paragraph. Tables in size over a full page are not recommended. Under the table, there should be the source given from which the information was derived or the information that it is the author’s study or that it is a study based on other authors’ works.
- Figures / Charts: Figures inserted in the text should be black and white and editable. Figures should be quoted in the text. Titles of figures are placed below the figures. Figures shall be stretched (aligned both to the left and right margins of the page). Figures more than a full page in size are not recommended. Under the figure, there should be the source given from which the information was derived or the information that it is the author’s own study or that it is a study based on other authors’ works.
- Formulae: To write formulas use a mathematical formula editor MS Equation. A formula must be centered, and its number in parentheses must be aligned right.
- Referencesin text: All references within the text should be placed in parentheses containing the author’s surname followed by the year of publication. If the sentence already includes the author’s name, then it is only necessary to put the year in parentheses. When citing several authors, use a semicolon to separate the references: (Verlinde 2009; Atkins & Rundell 2008). For citing page numbers use the following format: (Rundell 2012: 49) or (Rundell 2012: 49-51). When the reference has more than three authors, only cite the name of the first author followed by et al.
- Subchapters: text, tables, figures, formulae with references, data source references
- Conclusion: should include synthetic conclusions drawn from the research, recommendation for practice, limitations of the conducted research and proposed directions for further research
- EndNotes(if applicable): Footnotes are not recommended. If so-called “notes” need to be used, they should be indexed with a number in superscript (please note that superscript numerals follow punctuation marks) and are explained at the end of the paper, before the bibliography.
- Bibliography: All sources stated in the list have to be cited in the text. The bibliography shall be arranged in the alphabetical order in one joint list and numbered. References to the literature used in the text (and the final bibliography) should be standardised to the Harvard System of short references
Format and Naming:
- All Full Papers have to be written in .doc or .docx format (MS Office Word 97-2003 or higher).
- Full Paper files should be named after the corresponding author (Example: name_surname.doc).
- Text formatting: Please use our template!
- Papers must be submitted no later than 14.10.2020 using the application form on the website.
PAPERS WHICH DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION!